Westbrook continue to be recognised as a Swisse Quality Club with Bronze Level accreditation, highlighting our good club administration.
To hold Bronze accreditation Westbrook Junior AFL Club must meet the following criteria;
– All of the club coaches are accredited.
– All of the club trainers are accredited to league standards.
– The club supplies umpire escorts for all matches.
– The club complies with Working with Children legislation.
– The club is a registered food serving premises.
– The club has implemented a SmokeFree Policy.
– The club has a Racial and Religious Tolerance Policy.
– The club compiles annual budgets.
– The club has implemented a club code of conduct.
– The club completes a match day checklist before each match.
– The club has a liquor license (if you provide alcohol) or you do not sell alcohol.
– The club complies with responsible serving of alcohol legislation.
– The club is incorporated and operates under a constitution.
To find out more on the quality club program click here